News and Events
Following are important dates:
- Monday, June 17 : All School Progress Reports sent home
- Tuesday, June 18: Last day of school; half-day
- Tuesday, June 18: Celebration Ceremony - Preschool (8:45 a.m.-9:45 a.m.)
- Tuesday, June 18: Celebration Ceremony - Upper and Lower School (10:15 a.m. -11:45 p.m.)
- Tuesday, June 18: School Picnic at Central Park (noon).
The School calendar is also available and lists the following dates:
The Geneva School will offer a chess camp and a sports camp this summer.
Chess Camp: Chess camp will be run by Nelson Dunn and will be a great time for students to develop their strategy and skill. The camp is open to students ages four through fourteen. The chess camp will be located at the East campus from 9:00 a.m-3:00 p.m. June 24-28, August 5-9, and August 12-16 for $495. We will also offer a half-day option from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon for $295. REGISTER HERE
Sports Camp: The sports camp will be led by Coach Jaime Gonzalez and will be a great time to learn the rules of various sports and have fun! The camp is open to students ages four through eleven. The sports camp will be located on the East campus from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. August 12-16 for $495. REGISTER HERE
- And introducing a new way to shop! Use this widget to make your purchases, and Amazon will automatically give a portion of its profit to the Geneva School!
- Geneva School is affiliated with The Parents League of New York. We encourage our parents to become members of Parents League in order to take advantage of their helpful workshops and lectures.
- Follow us on our Facebook page.