Within The Geneva School of Manhattan lives a vibrant community of faith and prayer, embodied by the parents, students, faculty, administration, board members, and alumni.
We work to cultivate community within our School families and our city neighbors by offering concerts, performances, and community events.
Following are a few of the ways we achieve this goal:
- Weekly Chapel services, open to School parents and prospective families
- Parent education events
- New Parent Reception
- Multi-grade field trips and multi-class reading sessions
- Christmas and Spring concerts
- The Geneva Conservatory of Music concerts
- All-school picnics
- Student Council activities
- Annual spelling bee and speech meet
- Parent time commitment responsibilities
- Bi-monthly Geneva Journal
Our philosophy of community involvement and parent commitment ensures a stable, nurturing environment for our students. Whether you are new to our School, considering our School for your children, or are a long-time School parent, you are welcome to attend our events and be a part of our community.